Sunday, March 22, 2009

#48- Get a tattoo

Another task completed!

My tattoo.

On March 21, a group of us got together to go to the Mexican restaurant. We had a lot of fun, but the night was far from over! Christy was ready for another tattoo. I finally made the decision of what I wanted and just decided to go for it. After going to three different tattoo parlors, we finally found the right place. Christy went first, getting a palm tree of her lower side of her back. Then Katie decided to get another. She got a wooden cross with a pink flower on her shoulder. AND THEN... It was my turn! I knew that I wanted to get a bird to symbolize "spreading your wings" and "flying". After doing a little looking around, I found a tattoo of a bird, which I really liked. Doves are always great, because they symbolize peace. I was finally ready! I sat in the tattoo chair and waited while my tattoo artist Jimbo got ready.


Ouch...

The tattoo defiantly hurt, but I could defiantly do it again. In fact, I think I might! I'm really happy with my tattoo and I'm glad that I got it.


Ok... It wasn't that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment